Full - Haematological Malignancies Module One: Academic Nursing Unit (ANU) Nov 9
- No sessions currently available
Mode of delivery:
Online seminar (with online supporting materials)
Course duration: 1 day
Course dates: For available course dates and delivery modes, scroll to the bottom of this catalogue entry. Note: spaces may be reserved for Peter Mac staff or open for sign-ups from the general public. Ensure a relevant space is available by checking the listings below before purchasing this course.
Pre-requisites: Peter Mac staff members require manager approval to attend this course. No prerequisites exist for external participants.
Audience: This course is open to registered nurses, enrolled nurses and allied health staff.
About this learning program:
This is an introductory level course. This course provides participants with an overview of haematopoiesis and haematological diseases including leukaemia, lymphoma and myeloma. Pathophysiology, treatment and patient management are discussed.
Learning Objectives & Learning Outcomes:
Upon completion of this learning program, the learner will be able to:
- Outline the process of haematopoiesis
- Define haematological malignancies (lymphoma, myeloma & leukaemia) and discuss subsequent treatment options and nursing care issues
- Identify the advances in the treatment and supportive care of patients with haematological malignancies
On completion of the program, participants will be able to define common haematological malignancies and discuss the nursing management for patients with these conditions.
What will I get when I have completed this course?
Upon attendance of the training session, learners will obtain a Certificate of Completion as proof of training.
How to enrol: Click the "add to cart" checkbox on the course icon above to select this course. Once you have added all required courses to your cart, scroll to the top of this catalogue page to view your cart and purchase or enrol in your course(s). After you have purchased your course, access the course page and sign up to your desired session time.
Note: Available session times are listed below. Ensure a session time which suits you is available before purchasing this course. Spaces may be reserved for Peter Mac staff or open for sign-ups from the general public.
Disclaimer - Peter Mac Staff: by enrolling in this course, you are confirming that:
- You have approval from your line manager/delegate to enrol in this program and attend at your selected date/time.
- Your line manager/delegate has approved this program as relevant to your clinical practice and will support completion of relevant clinical competency assessments.
Seminar Booking - Haematological Malignancies Module One
No sessions currently available