Full - Introduction to Digital Health for Nurses
- No sessions currently available
About this learning program:
This course provides cancer nurses with a comprehensive overview of key digital health concepts, tools, and technologies. It covers topics such as telehealth, artificial intelligence, patient engagement, data quality, social media use, and digital health equity, empowering participants to enhance patient outcomes through the effective integration of digital health in cancer nursing care.
This course is open to Registered and Enrolled Nurses.
Upon completion of this learning program, the learner will be able to:
- Define digital health and explain its benefits for cancer care.
- Identify key digital health tools and technologies.
- Recognise the importance of data quality in cancer nursing practice.
- Discuss the role, benefits, and challenges of telehealth in cancer care.
- Explain the potential applications and challenges of artificial intelligence in healthcare.
- Explain the importance of patient engagement with digital tools in cancer care.
- Recognise ethical and legal considerations of social media use in healthcare and discuss the role of social media in healthcare and nursing practice.
- Discuss digital health equity issues for disadvantaged populations in cancer care.
To successfully complete this program, learners must:
- Book into and attend the full day program
- Complete the post-session evaluation
Additional documents such as slides and print-outs will also be provided via this Learning Hub course page to supplement your learning.
Upon successful completion of the elements listed above, you will be able to access a Certificate of Completion from the relevant tab of this course page.
On completion of the program, participants will be able to discuss the role, benefits and challenges of utilising digital health tools and technologies in the context of cancer care.
Support & troubleshooting:
Please contact Tracey Taylor, Short Course Coordinator, at Tracey.Taylor@petermac.org if you have queries regarding course content. If you require assistance with the Learning Hub processes, please contact the Learning Hub team at LearningHubSupport@petermac.org or call (03) 8559 6107 (9:00 am to 4:30 pm AEST, Monday - Friday).
No sessions currently available